There is something about personal style and sunshine, it’s like people aren’t afraid to be daring. So fellas, if you’re planning to hit the beach, play a little golf, or spend time at the ballpark watching your little slugger; be sure to grab a hat that reflects your personal style. In preparation for warmer days ahead, check out what these five hat styles say about you.
- The Snapback Ball Cap – Do you ever find yourself having a bad hair day and need to throw something on that is cool and comfortable? The nobis Stinker snapback says you don’t take life to seriously, you’ve made a stylish effort, and you’re ready for fun. Coming in three different colors and having an embroidered peak, this versatile cap can be worn with jeans, shorts, a t-shirt, or even a lightweight button up. Most importantly you’re guaranteed not to embarrass your favorite little leaguer while watching them hit grand slams this summer.
- The Safari Hat – Whether you’re visiting somewhere tropical or feel like kicking back and having a drink by the pool, a safari style hat is perfect for having a good time but keeping yourself protected while on vacation. Lightweight with the ability to keep your head cool, Panama Jack’s Natural Toyo Safari hat is super affordable and a great accessory for the scenery of your choice.
- The Driving Cap – It doesn’t matter how you wear this Herringbone Flat Cap, as it will take your outfit to a sophisticated level. Not as casual as a ball cap, this flat cap will look great when you’re embracing the city nightlife or hitting tees with your best guy friends. Coming in denim or light gray, this hat will let others know that you are trendy and stylish.
- The Beanie – If you aren’t necessarily into a clean look, but still need something to cover your hair when you are at the skate park or even going to the movies, The Vapor Su in black from BMC Headwear should be your go-to. This beanie exudes a chill approachable kind of attitude.
- The Fedora – Are you a polo guy or prefer wearing v-necks? Regardless, the nobis Jared is something that will step your fashion game up. The Jared lets people know that you dress to impress. From Justin Timberlake to Brad Pitt – the fedora is making a statement everywhere. You too can have the ladies swooning all over you when adding this to your wardrobe.